Monday, September 10, 2012

About me!

      Hello! My name is Aneisha Boddie.  I was born and raised in Memphis Tennessee.  I graduated from Wooddale High school in 2009 where I ranked number 5 in my class.  Now,  I am a senior at The University of Tennessee majoring in Psychology with an Elementary Education minor.  I will be interning the 2013-2014 school year with the Urban/Multicultural cohort.  In the near future, I want to become a Kindergarten or 1st grade teacher.  I LOVE working with children, so it's only natural that I want to become a teacher.  I love learning new things, so I want the opportunity to teach children new things as well!

       In my spare time, I love to spend time with my friends, family and boyfriend.   There is never a dull moment coming from such a large family! We always have fun when we're together whether it be having game nights on the weekend or our annual summer vacation to Disneyworld!  I LOVE everything about Disney!  I also love to cook and bake; I especially enjoy finding new recipes on Pinterest or watching the Food Network.


  Since this is a technology course, I have a few expectations in what I want to learn.  I have already learned some useful tools such as creating this blog as well as a website!  This is my first time working on an Apple computer, so I am already learning every class new things.  I also want to learn some techniques that I can use in my future classroom since I know technology will be a major component of it.  I would already consider myself a little tech savvy, but hopefully this course will expand my technological knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment