Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WebQuests

Working with WebQuests turned out to be a very useful tool that I will definitely use in my future classroom.  My favorite part of using Webquests was actually searching for one that I might use in the future.  I found these activities interesting because I never knew a tool like this existed.  Using Webquests would be a great way to incorporate technology and learning in a classroom.  I am a big advocate for having interactive learning, and Webquests make it a great way to do this.  The Webquests that I found would be useful in a kindergarten classroom because it helps the child learn about the alphabets (http://questgarden.com/111/65/0/101019070037/index.htm).  Overall, using Webquests was a very enjoyable experience and I will continue to work with using these in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment