Monday, November 12, 2012

ActivInspire Software

When doing the project with Interactive White Boards, the software we used was "ActiveInspire".  By using this software, I learned about its many pros and cons, and how useful this software can be when working with an IWB.  One of the most intriguing things about this software is how creative you can be! There are so many different ways that you can use this software, it can actually be overwhelming.  First, I wasn't sure what I could do my project on, but I decided to do it on Weather patterns, focusing on lower elementary grades.  There are 8 ways to build interactivity with ActivInspire.  In my project, I used 4 which included building a table, the infinite cloner, and drag to reveal.  It took me a while to get used to figuring out how to use the various tools.  I would definitely say that this software takes a while to master, but after you understand how to use it, it becomes very simple.  Overall, I loved using the ActivInspire, despite the challenges I encountered while using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment