Monday, November 26, 2012

iMovie

By far, iMovie has been my favorite project!  I created my educational video on "Healthy food A-Z".  This video is aimed to educate children or people of all ages on healthy food options.  Now that I have learned how to use iMovie, I can apply this knowledge in so many other ways.  For instance, in another class I have this semester, I have already used iMovie to create another movie.  iMovie is so simple to use, that anyone can easily create a video for any occasion.  Users can add photos, videos, and even music to edit into a new movie.  iMovie can be use for educational purposes, as well as for recreational use.  Now that I know how to use the iMovie software, I can definitely use it for my future classroom.



Below is the video I created:

No comments:

Post a Comment